Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Remarkable Things

Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, “We have seen remarkable things today.”  Luke 5:26

 My favorite flowers photographed by my favorite daughter.

I'm often amazed that my God, who is so big and powerful, cares enough about us little people to get actively and intimately involved in our lives.  That's an amazing miracle in my book and I'm giving Him thanks today for the remarkable blessings in my life.

Yeah for Thankful Thursday...
  • Lord, thank you for my daughter's creativity and the planning she put into her school's prom.  The decorations were over the top and every detail was planned to a tee, all the way to the punch and refreshments.  
  • Lord, thank you for helping me through 2 weeks of work.  Providing strength, an available and helpful husband, and easy going kids.
  • Lord, thank you for direction and guidance as I prepared a lesson to share with some junior highers about the passion I have for prayer.  Oh how I felt your presence, dear Jesus!
  • Lord, thank you for taking my fears about doing something new and giving me courage.  Working the elections with four godly and beautiful women, for 15 hours (ugh), was a delight.  Who knew.
  •  Lord, thank you for my dear hubby and the day to celebrate you giving him life.  Thank you for the blessings of abundance from others to help mark his special day.
 
Oh Lord, thank you for the remarkable things you do in my life!

No comments: