Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday

"My heart rejoices in the Lord..."  1 Samuel 2:1

  • Our daughter set up her college dorm and started a new year in college.
  • After 4 trips to Oregon in the last month, my hubby made it home safe and sound, and our van survived the trauma of many miles traveled. 
  • A wonderful and relaxing three-day weekend.
  • Our son spent Saturday mowing, mowing and mowing.  He was a money making machine. 
  • I'm so thankful for the ability to "facetime", skype, text and call my family when we are far a part.  I love the communication I get to have with my loved ones!
Our kids are just growing up and I stand in awe of their growth and change!  God is so good!  Today my heart rejoices!

Oh Precious Savior, there is so much to rejoice in today. You've given my babies life and grown them into something/someone pretty wonderful!  At times their growth stops me in my tracks and I stand in awe.  Thank you, Lord, for Alyssa and Kyle's health, their wisdom, and the joy and successes I see them have in life.  You are the author of all that they are!  I see you in such amazing ways in the every-day-ness of our family.  Today, I will rejoice from morning til night for your mighty hand in Alyssa and Kyle.  Amen!


No comments: