Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

"Satisfy us in the morning 
with your unfailing love,that we may sing for joy 
and be glad all our days." 
Psalm 90:14

I'm not gifted in photography like my daughter, but these are a smattering of things I was thankful for this week.


 Frost covering the trees, though mighty cold,
was beautiful!  A picture just can't do it justice.



My husband took me on a sweet Friday night date.



Saturday the boys slaughtered me in bowling



My hubby got some snazzy, new, yellow running shoes.
His smile was worth every penny.

 Our friend, Audrey, did a great job finding Ken just the right thing. 


Lord, thank you for your unfailing love and for satisfying our days with so many good things.  I sing for joy, precious Savior, and am glad for the many blessings.  My life is a precious gift and I give you thanks for every good and perfect thing from you!

 

No comments: