Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday: The One Who Sees

She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have seen the One who sees me.”  Genesis 16:13



 God sees me.  (Is that a profound thought to anyone else?)

God sees the days I struggle as a mom.

God sees my hopes and dreams for my kids.

God sees my fears and worries.

God sees my babies when I can't. 

God sees today and tomorrow.

God sees our needs.

God sees.

And I'm so thankful!


Oh Lord, You are the God who sees me, and that just amazes me!  Thank you for knowing everything about my world and being in it all.  You see it all and still love me.  You are aware of every detail and you're actively working in and through it all.  And Precious Savior, you see Alyssa and Kyle and you're watching over them, wooing them to yourself, and teaching them about yourself.  You know each fear, hear every prayer, and see all of our needs.  Thank you, God, for loving your children that much.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle know intimately the true God that you are!

 

No comments: