Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Morning and Night

"... stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord, and likewise at evening" 1 Chronicles 23:30


Thanking the Lord for His blessings morning, noon, and night!
  • Thank you cards for graduation gifts in the mail.  How blessed we were by people's generosity and thoughtfulness.
  • Kyle's 11 hits in last weekend's baseball tournament.
  • The flowers blooming in my yard.
  • Vacation.
  • Two elk along the road as we drove through Oregon.
  • Cousins laughing together (picture above).
  • A Grammy and Papa's love for their kids and grandkids.
  • Lyss off to a week at camp.
  • A moose sighting on the way to the airport...a reward for a 4:00 a.m. departure, I guess.  I enjoyed sleeping in instead.
God is good.
All the time!

Lord, I stand this morning to thank and praise you, and likewise will end my day in gratitude.  I give you thanks for our dear children and the ways you can be seen in their lives.  You're a God who shines down your love each day.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle stand, day after day, to thank and praise you too.  May our hearts be full of praise and thanksgiving today.

 

No comments: