Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

"The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need."  Psalm 23:1


  • I have my dear hubby and my two wonderful children.
  • I have a beautiful home where I find rest, peace, and warmth.
  • I have a church family that is loving, passionate, and giving in so many ways.
  • I have food to feed my family.
  • I have a cozy bed to sleep in.
  • I have a car, or two or three , to drive.
  • I have His Word that speaks to me.

I am rich indeed!

Of course, some added benefits that my Shepherd has blessed me with this week...
  • Coffee time with a friend.
  • Kids hanging out together, laughing and chatting, in ways that I haven't seen in ages.
  • A note my daughter left for her Grammy.
  • Kyle hung out with some Christian friends during the Superbowl.
  • Someone from church mailed Lyss a sweet card.
  • A hugely successful Pampered Chef party...so many sweet friends squished into my home, and I "earned" some great stuff along the way ($190 of free stuff to be exact)!  Spoiled.

Yes, God is good!  I have all that I need...and more!

Lord, thank you for the many ways you have blessed me.  I truly have all that I need.  My heart is full of gratitude.  Thank you for my dear family....for my beautiful and strong daughter, my humorous and disciplined son, and for my loving and hardworking husband.  If that is all that you were to give me, I'd still be grateful.  Thank you, Lord, for showering my life with abundant blessings!  You are a good and faithful God, and I pray that Alyssa and Kyle know that full well!


No comments: