Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Little Wish

No matter how much you want,
   laziness won't help a bit,
   but hard work will reward you
   with more than enough. 
Proverbs 13:4 



Dishes.
     
Dishes.

Dishes.

I just want the dishes to make it into the dishwasher...
without me,

without reminding,

without sitting in the sink.

That's all.

Lord, I'm just whining a bit today, probably, but I know you hear my prayers and understand my heart.  I so want Alyssa and Kyle to have helping hands around the house.  Laziness will not reward them, but working hard will be of great benefit, now and in the future.  Help them to have hands that work hard, bless others, and show compassion and sensitivity to the world around them.  Remove any tendencies in them to be sluggards and sloths, and find within themselves the joy that comes from using their hands.  You have given Alyssa and Kyle special gifts and strengths, and I pray that they use those gifts to bless your Kingdom and live lives that bring you glory!

No comments: