Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thankful Thursday

"Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, “We have seen remarkable things today.”  Luke 5:26

 Our Christmas tree!

Its been a crazy week as we are busily getting ready for our open house, but still I have things I want to take time to give God praise for.  I am often filled with awe at the remarkable things he does in our lives.  I hope that I never get too busy to tell Him thanks!

Lord, thank you for...
  • A chat with my girl.
  • Our son's safety as he drives on icy roads.
  • A surprise coffee delivered to work by my sweet husband on a particularly hard day.
  • An afternoon of clay shooting for my boys (and an afternoon at home, where it was warm, for me!)
  • My hubby's hard work shoveling snow and helping us get ready for Christmas.
  • Sunday night prayer time at church.
  • Getting Christmas cards in the mail.
  • Helping me speak your words at a women's Christmas gathering.
  • And the Cheesecake Factory gift cards as a "thank you".
I see you, Precious Savior, in the many blessings my life is filled with! 


 

No comments: