Thursday, October 24, 2013

He Answers When We Call

Ahhhhh...my sweet babies! (1996)

They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.'  Zechariah 13:9

I know that God hears my prayers.  How do I know?  He answers.

Sometimes with a "yes".
Sometimes with a "no".
Once in a while with a "Let's wait and see."
Periodically He changes my mind.

However, I always have an assurance that He is listening.

This week was no different.  I sensed His care as I cast my burdens on Him, and He answered me when I called.


Lord, thank you for hearing your children when they call on your name.  Thank you for answering me when I prayed to you for help this week.  I know and trust that you are watching over Alyssa and Kyle and you are fighting for and working on their behalf every day.  When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way.  I pray that when Alyssa and Kyle need you, they will know they can cast their cares on you and you will care for them.  We are your people, O Lord, and you are our God.  Thank you for answering us when we call.

 

No comments: