Thursday, September 27, 2012

Standing in Praise!

"... stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord, and likewise at evening" 1 Chronicles 23:30
 
Lord, I'm standing this morning in praise and thanksgiving to you!

  • Women's Bible study is brimming with excitement.  I can hardly stand it!
  • Hanging with my sister at Women's Retreat.
  • Laughter with other Christian sisters.
  • Sleeping at retreat....that's not a "usual" thing lately.
  • Surprising financial provisions.  One supporting my personal ministry.
  • The unexpected blessing of travel time with a new friend.
  • Spiritual conversations.
  • Worship times with friends.
  • Shopping with my boy at the thrift store.
  • Skpe call from my girl. I treasure those moments.
  • Time at the lake skipping rocks.
  • Brilliant pink moon and sun (because of the smoke).
  • God popping a ministry idea into my head.
  • Measuring my growing son...1 1/2 inches in less than 6 months. 
  • Boise State Bronco tickets for my boys.
  • A father and son chat while mom was away.
  • Sunday night prayer time...even with just two of us.
  • Hubby made dinner.
  • Autumn weather brewing.
  • An hour having coffee with my friend.
 God is good...ALL the time!
 
 

No comments: