Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Masterpieces

"For we are God’s masterpiece."  Ephesians 2:10a (NLT)

I think my kids are masterpieces.  God done good!  Of course, I'm a little bias.  I just love how God has created them each with amazing talents, fabulous strengths, and passions that He'll use to bless and serve others.


I am in awe...and I hope they believe for themselves that they are masterpieces, with a God who treasures every ounce o their being. Sometimes it's a truth we have troubles believing!



But this mom thinks they are pretty wonderful, that's for sure!

Lord, I know that you have wonderfully made Alyssa and Kyle, and I pray that they know that full well for themselves.  Open their eyes to see the gifts and talents you have given them, and the wisdom to know that you've given them for a purpose in their lives.  May they have a confident humility within themselves, and a deep trust in you, their Creator, to be who you have made them to be.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle use their lives to bring you glory and honor, and live as the masterpieces you have created them to be.

 

No comments: