Friday, September 25, 2009

Laughing Out Loud!

Today’s Verse: “Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found.” Psalm 119:35 (NLT)

I love hearing my kids laugh. I love it especially if the two of them are laughing together. There is no sweeter sound.

They laugh the most when they are watching “Nacho Libre” with their Dad.
They crack-up every time they see “America’s Funniest Videos” on television.
They chuckle when playing “Apples to Apples”.
They giggle uncontrollably when Grammy is nearby.

And believe it or not, we ALL laugh when we watch this You Tube video…



I love hearing my kids laugh….but there is something I will love even more.

I will love it if they find an everlasting joy that comes from having Christ in their life. My prayer is that as they continue to grow, and live their lives for Him, their happiness won’t be based on something external, but something eternal. May Jesus be their everlasting joy!

Lord, you are the joy of my life, and the prayer of my heart is that you become the joy of my children’s lives. I pray that happiness marks their lives, and that they find many things that bring them laughter on a daily basis. Bring friends in their lives who make them smile. Provide moments of joy and laughter around the dinner table. May they never take life too seriously, and giggle even at the little things. Above all, with you living in their lives, may they have joy in their inner beings…deep inside who they are. May my children’s hearts shine You, and may their smiles reflect the joy that only comes from You, their God and Savior.

I hope that I laugh today too!

4 comments:

Tami Arnett said...

Tresa, here is a giggle you won't forget. I learned later that this baby is a GIRL!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG5rQ3D_Zrw

Tresa said...

Very cute, Tami! Amazing that it's a little girl. Kind of sounds like an old man to me! ha!

LenaLoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LenaLoo said...

I am positive that that is what my husband and his brother were like as small children. Only imagine Toby as the bigger gullible brother, and "Charlie" being his mischievous brother (who is in reality older by 5 years)... I imagine they also had cute accents like this little boy (they were both born in England)... This video cracks me up every time I watch it :)