Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

"Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice."  1 Chronicles 16:10

 Kyle was in the newspaper! (Idaho Press Tribune, March 19, 2014)

A few little things I am rejoicing over this week!
  • I love the sun and warmth, and the flowers peeking out from the earth.  Spring is on its way!
  • The smell of a clean puppy.
  • A surprise box of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch from a secret someone.
  • A facetime call with Lyss...and my parents.
  • Lunch "date" with my boys.
  • Kyle hit a triple in Tuesday's COLD baseball game.
  • Whoever invented a "lava seat" was a genius, and my sister the best for giving me one!
  • A beautiful bouquet of flowers from my sweet hubby.
Lord, thank you for these many blessings!  I rejoice in you, my Savior, my God!  You show us your love and care in so many ways.  Thank you for being ever present in our lives.  Amen.

Mac Moment:

 This statue FREAKED him out. Funny!


 

No comments: