Monday, March 3, 2014

Follow His Steps

"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.  Job 23:10-11


Another week begins.  Who knows the challenges my kids will face.  They may be little bumps in the road, or they may be huge mountains to climb.  Either way, I pray that Alyssa and Kyle rise to the occasion and face each trial with the strength God can give.  Following Him will bring peace, success, and abundant joy.

Here's to a wonderful week!

Lord, 
You know the ways Alyssa and Kyle take;
when tests come their way,
I pray that they come forth as gold.


May their feet closely follow your steps;
Keeping your ways without ever turning aside.

Amen

 

No comments: