Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday

"I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"  Deuteronomy 32:3

This week Kyle was invited to the Sweethearts Dance.
*  Kyle attended a big baseball camp this last weekend. He spent almost 30 hours in four days being taught, stretched, and observed.

*  We are 3/4 the way through finals week and Kyle's done a great job!  Tuesday, he got a 87% on his calculus final and ended the semester with 95%.  By tomorrow, we may just be able to celebrate a straight "A" semester!  Yahoo for Kyle!

*  A facetime call from Lyss was a treat.  It's good to see her happy and enjoying her new apartment and new semester.  Ken's headed today to see her...so jealous.

*  Ken would like to add that the Denver Broncos won and are going to the Superbowl.  I had two very happy boys in my house on Sunday!
 It's been a blessed week!

Thank you, Lord, for your continual presence and work in our lives.  You shower us with blessing and I delight in the ways I see you.  I love you, precious Savior!

And just on a funny note...Mac thinks this is a pretty great toy! (not a great picture because he kept moving!  Ha!)



No comments: