Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

 "For these reasons I kneel before the Father..."  Ephesians 3:14 (words in italics are changed for my use on this blog)


  • Finding a Bible and devotional by my kid's bed.
  • A special lunch with our daughter before she headed off to college. 
  • Bible Quizzers around my kitchen table quoting scripture.
  • A nephew's pride in Bible Quizzing well...and a wave to his auntie when he came in first place!
  • The sweetness of my man on a hard parenting day.  Two candy bars...a Milky Way for being an "out of this world mom" and a Payday to remind me that though I don't get paid well to be a mom, there will be rewards one day.  What a good guy I have!
  • My boys cheering during the Denver Bronco game.
  • Monday grade reports came out and Kyle is going into the final week of the semester with straight A's.  Kyle is a disciplined kid and I'm so proud of him. Even with 6 am workouts, and 3 pm hitting practices, he still gets his homework done and heads to the gym a few times each week.
Lord, I kneel before you in awe, adoration, and thanksgiving for the ways I see you in the lives of my family.  You are moving in each of our lives and my heart is full of trust and hope as I see evidence of your hand.  You are Father, Lord, and King, and I love you!  Thank you for your graciousness to us this week!

 

No comments: