Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I will give you hidden treasures,
    riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
 Isaiah 45:3 


My hubby took me on a lovely getaway last weekend.  
The picture above is the view outside our window 
when we woke up Saturday morning.  Lots of snow!

Kyle getting ready for the Sweethearts Dance.  
He tied his tie in a fancy knot by watching a YouTube video.  
He was mighty handsome!

 Kyle and his girlfriend Tia as they headed out to the Sweethearts Dance.

  I'm work with a team of ladies to put on an annual Women's Retreat, 
and last weekend was our fundraiser.  We put on a Spaghetti Feed
and dessert auction, raising $1,707.00  So blessed. 
This dessert (above) is the one we "won"!  Kyle wanted the raspberries!

Kyle's transcript after this last semester.  Each semester he is improving.
He's such a disciplined student.

A surprise Valentines delivery was dropped off yesterday.  
More raspberries for Kyle, sweet treats, and a yummy dinner!
The thoughtfulness touched my heart.


Lord, thank you for the hidden treasures in this week that remind me of your presence in our lives.  You are so good to us!

 

No comments: