Tuesday, February 25, 2014

He Listens ALWAYS!

"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:13

 My family! (2013)

I love that God promises that He will listen to us when we talk to Him. He never tires of us.  I'm so thankful!

I wasn't always so available. I'm reminded of nights, that seem just a short time ago, when Alyssa and Kyle would want to chat, chat, and chat some more when it was time for bed.  By that time of the night I felt D-O-N-E.  There were times that I wasn't the greatest listener. 

But God is different.  God listens, night or day, with His full attention.

I pray that Alyssa and Kyle pour their hearts out to Him...
when they don't know which direction to go,
when they look towards their future,
when they are troubled,
when their hearts hurt,
when they have dreams, hopes, and passions,
and when they are full of gratitude!

Alyssa and Kyle, when you call on God and pray to Him, He will listen to you!  What a gift!

Lord, teach Alyssa and Kyle to pray and help them know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you listen to them.  Teach them to pour out their hearts and cast their cares on you.  Oh the joy they will find of getting to know you as they talk to you in conversation and listen for your voice.  I pray, dear Jesus, that they know the beauty of a personal relationship with you.  That is my greatest hope!


 

No comments: