Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation."  Psalm 13:5

 Kyle on third after hitting a triple (May 2014).

  • Lyssa turned 20 on Monday! So hard to believe.
  • In the last week Lyssa has also finished her sophomore year of college, moved into a new apartment and started a new job.  It's been a big, big week in my girl's world!
  • Kyle ended his his Varsity baseball season last night.  He hit a triple this week (pictured above) and finished the season as the number one batter on the team.  YAHOO!
  • Kyle took initiative and showed courage when he texted his coach about a concern he had.  
  • Kyle worked on his truck this week and I was impressed by his attention to detail, patience, and effort to clean up after himself.  He seemed so grown up and responsible.  Maybe we taught him right.  Ha!
Lord, thank you for helping my children grow up into wonderful, responsible adults.  I'm amazed by your active presence in their lives, and how I can see you working, teaching and stretching my babies.  Thank you, precious Savior!
 
 

No comments: